EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Who is HIMOINSA?
A. HIMOINSA has been a global leader in designing and manufacturing power technology solutions since 1982, supplying power generation equipment to the international market under the Yanmar Business Group.
Q. What types of power generation solutions does HIMOINSA offer?
A. HIMOINSA offers a comprehensive range of power generation solutions to meet the diverse needs of its customers:
- Mobile Power- Generator sets, lighting towers, power storage, and distribution systems
- On-site Power- Generator sets capable of establishing communication with the grid and other generators, able to operate in parallel if the application so requires.
- Telecom Power- Reliable energy solutions for the telecommunications sector with significant autonomy, low consumption levels, and long service intervals.
- Power Solutions- Generator sets above 1MW for critical power supply, data centers, IPP, medium voltage, power plants, and more.
Q. What are the fuel options available for HIMOINSA generators?
A. Diesel-powered Himoinsa Generator Sets are offered by FMIDC
Q. What are the key features of HIMOINSA generators?
A. Here are Himoinsa's key features:
- Automatic Start Signal
- Digital Parameter Guages for Engine and Generator
- Engine and Generator Protected
- Standard Skidbase Tank
- Soundproof (based on requirements)
- Reliable Diesel Engine
Q. What is the lead time for HIMOINSA?
A. 5 to 6 months, shipping included.
Q. What are the available ratings?
A. 6.7KVA up to 2552KVA Standby Power Ratings.
Q. What alternator options are available for HIMOINSA generators?
A. Stamford and Mecc Alte alternator
Q. What controller options are available for HIMOINSA generators?
A. HIMOINSA has a specific line of controllers:
- CEM7(Remote Start Controller)
- CEA7(AMF Controller)
- CEC7 (BASIC Controller)
Q. Can HIMOINSA offer customized solutions based on costumer's requirements?
A. Yes, HIMOINSA can customize Generator Sets based on the client's requirements.
Q. How does FMIDC support the Aftersales of HIMOINSA?
A. FMIDC provides expert field technicians and engineers dedicated to all HIMOINSA Genset inquiries and concerns.
Q. What certification does HIMOINSA have about safety, testing, manufacturing, and others?
A. Himoinsa has the following certifications about about safety, testing, manufacturing, and more:
1. HIMOINSA Company with quality certification ISO 9001
2. HIMOINSA Generator Sets are compliant with the EC mark, which includes the following directives:
- 2006/42/CE Machinery safety.
- 2014/30/UE Electromagnetic compatibility.
- 2014/35/UE electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits
- 2000/14/EC Sound Power level. Noise emissions outdoor equipment. (Amended by 2005/88/EC)
- EN 12100, EN 13857, EN 60204
Q. What engine options are available for HIMOINSA generators?
A. Here are Himoinsa's engine options:
Q. What is the warranty period covered for Himoinsa Generator Sets?
A. Himoinsa Generator Sets for Standby applications come with a 24-month warranty from start-up, or 30 months after leaving the factory, or 1,000 operating hours (500 operating hours per year), whichever occurs first.