TELECOMMUNICATION WORKS – includes site survey and planning, transportation/hauling and hoisting of equipment, installation works, commissioning integration and testing, dismantling, BTS upgrade and transmission site audit.
What We Do:
Site survey and planning
- Site readiness will be checked during site survey
- Installation plan and document preparation including layout drawings, cabling drawings, material demand, etc.
- Site survey and installation planning for two microwave site locations
- Line of sight verification survey one microwave hop
- Frequency scans survey for two microwave site locations
- Provides hardware and materials transportation between regional warehouse and site
- Hardware and materials crane hoisting on site
- Cabinet Installation
- BTS Cabinet Installation with Antenna System
- MW Cabinet Installation
- Battery bank Installation
- Rectifier Installation and Termination
- Antennae Installation
- Feederline Cable System Installation
Commissioning, Integration and Testing
- ?Antenna Line Testing (Site Master)
- Power System Commissioning & Testing
- Flexi BTS Manual Commissioning and Integration
- Transmission Line Testing (BER Tester)
- Dismantling microwave dish antenna including its accessories. Accessories included are: side-strut, mounting pole, bracket, coupler, combiner, and flexible- waveguide
- Installation of needed modules and commissioning including documentation
Transmission Site Audit
- Conduct On-Site Audit of transmission equipment in cell site including BSC like PDH Radio, 3G, ODF, Wimax, BTS, SDH Multiplexer, SDH Radio, etc.
- Tracing the cross connection of cables with different speed (E1, STM1, STM4, STM16 STM64, 100BT) from one transmission equipment to another.
- Uploading of network elements
- Link up of each radio and loading or mapping of BTS, 3G and Wimax in Clarity Inventory Suite database
- Complete communication system
- Service coverage by dedicated teams of skilled technicians, riggers, commissioners, team leaders and engineers
- Aside from dedicated service teams, we have a roving team of multi-skilled technicians as back up
- Self-sustained mobile teams of well-experienced and knowledgeable technicians, riggers, commissioners, team leaders and engineers who are resourceful and committed to their areas of responsibility