- Responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current and prospective clients and consultants.
- Generates new business and /or projects for the Company’s products and services.
- Lead technical group in addressing client/consultant concerns.
- Candidate must hold a Degree in BS Electrical Engineering (Licensed Professional is a plus).
- At least ten (10) years working experience of the same capacity or background.
- Must be knowledgeable on the principles of electrical engineering, public relations, and sales and marketing.
- Must demonstrate exceptional skills on public relations, can communicate well with people at all levels, excellent presentation skills, negotiation skills, time management, persuasive, goal-oriented, exercise critical thinking, good decision making, telemarketing, computer skills, and human and financial resources management.
- Demonstrates high level of self-confidence, resilience, persistence and has a pleasing personality.
- Sports enthusiast specifically plays golf.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City and willing to travel.
- Fluent in both English and Filipino.