- Plans and prepares schedule of maintenance works and activities of technicians
- Oversees that schedules are carried out by monitoring the daily activities of technicians evert shift through actual or visual checking of services rendered by technicians-on-duty
- Trains and/or orients technicians on standard operating procedures, preventive and corrective maintenance processes, and other related know-how
- Checksand logs regularly the status of facilities’ parameters and equipment’s readin gauges to determine that these are all in good state
- Updates and completes regularly the reports and checklists for easy and proper turn-over to incoming technician-on-duty for all shifting schedule
- Keeps an eye on weather conditions to ascertain that power supply will not be interrupted and positions power generators on stand-by
- Coordinates with local government officials and/or cooperatives’ representatives regarding power supply concerns
- Prepares and submit on a regular basis reports such as but not limited to accomplishments, equipment failure, incidents, discrepancies, and other that may be related to work activities to immediate superior
- Evaluates performance of technicians supervised
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable in electro-mechanical equipment operation and maintenance.
- Must have above average mathematical and logical reasoning abilities.
- Proficient in basic computer applications.
- Has leadership skills
- 10 Full-time positions are available
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
We prefer WALK-IN applicants. Interested applicants may visit our office Mondays thru Fridays, 9am-10am. We are located at FMIDC Building, 837 Maria Clara St., Barangay Plainview, Mandaluyong City. Bring updated resume and valid ID and wear proper attire. Look for Ms. Zel or Ms. Yui of HR
For inquiries, you may call/text us at 09178822753/09209746659 or call us at 635-5041 loc. 104.