- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of administrative support staff.
- Monitors and controls the proper use and maintenance of assets and other resources of the company.
- Monitors and controls usage of electricity, water, communication expenses, office and pantry supplies.
- Monitors contracts entered into by the company with other parties, e.g. insurance, lease, mortgage or service vehicles, etc.
- Complies with the requirements of various government regulatory agencies.
- Prepares summative and status reports of all processes being controlled and monitored.
- Performs other functions as may be directed by the immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Office Management or any four-year course
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in the same capacity or background
- Must be knowledgeable in the principles of business management
- Must demonstrate skills o problem solving, decision making and judgment, critical thinking, time management, active listening, verbal and written communication, leadership, and human and financial resource management.